How To Perform Gua sha Facial Massage
Performing Gua sha Massage is easy. With these 6 simple steps, you can do the massage at the comforts of your home. To get ready for your facial massage, use your favorite facial oil and make sure to apply your oil to your neck as well.
Watch as beauty Guru Wengie shows us how the Unicorn Massager works. She also shows and measures how much slimming was experienced in one 5 minute session of using the massager.
What is Gua sha Massage?
How It Slims Your Face?
Slimmer face is now achievable without going under the cosmetic surgery. Guasha can remove 10mm off your face by massaging it. Facial massage using Guasha technique can further help remove excess bloating, toning up and firming any sagging skin around your neck that can contribute to a rounder face.
This is a temporary solution and it is recommended to include this in your regular skin care regimen. Gua sha massage can increase blood circulation and remove toxins which prevents wrinkles and ageing which is overall better for your skin.
Why Gua sha is great?
Gua sha is great because it comes with so many benefits to your body. Some benefits of include:
- Attain a brighter, radiant and healthier skin.
- Cells are activated and face regains elasticity
- Detoxifies skin
- Double chin reduced
- Enhances absorption ability for skin care and makeup products
- Uplifts sagging skin to become suppler / firmer
- Improve skin cells growth and renewal
- Iron out fine lines and wrinkles
- Promotes a healthy and younger looking skin
- Promotes blood circulation, activates energy
- Helps to tone the face
- Release of stress
- Removes dark circles / eye bags / puffy eyes
- Smoother skin, youthful look
- Uneven tone improved